JRC Integrated Systems, Inc. is proud to announce the award of a new prime contract with Strategic System Programs (SSP) Launcher Branch (SP22)
October 23, 2015: JRC Integrated Systems, Inc. is proud to announce the award of a new prime contract with Strategic System Programs (SSP) Launcher Branch (SP22), to support the Launcher Deployed Submarine Systems (DSS) and Ohio Replacement Advanced Launcher Development Program (ALDP). The contract Period of Performance base year is 2016 with one additional option year of 2017. JRC provides scheduling, safety and risk management, as well as programmatic support for the Trident II (D5) Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile (SLBM) Weapons System and the Ohio Replacement (OR) Program.
JRC duties include:
- New Strategic Threat Arms Reduction Treaty (START) compliance implementation for the submarine launcher system
- Support of the SSBN Operational Planning Conferences to ensure on-time completion of the New START Launcher conversions
- On-site Launcher conversion support for each installation
- Technical documentation workflow and document repository management support to the Program Management Office (PMO)
- Program office schedule integration support to ensure that all projects are maintained in a manner to allow orderly and on time completion without interference
- Launcher support equipment overhauls and modernizations to ensure the equipment is maintained ready for fleet support without obsolescence issues
Charles Jones is the JRC Manager for Launcher Systems program support for SP22.
About JRC Integrated Systems, Inc.
JRC is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in advanced systems engineering, program management and independent verification and validation (IV&V). Founded in 2003, JRC is comprised of former military personnel, engineers, analysts and technicians with extensive experience and expertise. Headquartered in Washington DC, JRC also operates in Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, New York and Virginia.